What do You Belive?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I had a few new experiences during the week.

1. My go-bus decided to take a new way home for me and took a short cut past my stop to get to the station faster. making me have to run for my bus. So I got on the next Day and told the driver I'm not going to the station and he replied "Good thing you told me that". They must be getting lazy.

2. I went to a party the other day where we had two Gigantic been bag chairs. Sitting watching TV and then WHAM! someone jumps on top of me with the bean bag and everyone yells pile. then people are piling on top. It gets really hot, hard to breath and make sure your legs are in a good position because mine hurt like hell. For the rest of the  night at least 3 times someone got jumped sitting on the bag. 

Good times.

No comments: