What do You Belive?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

How often I come in contact with the arrow shape.

I chose to observe how often I come in contact with an arrow shape. It's surprising to know how much I pass in a day and don't even think twice about them. Arrows are a part of our everyday life. I also found some arrows that pointed to the most random things. I took a lot of pictures. So this means I wrote a 10,000 word or more blog post. I tried my best not to take a repetitive amount of pictures. Some arrows I don't have a picture of are the arrows I run into on the computer and I did not get one of the arrow on the road it self. My camera died before I got off the buss. It was an interesting assignment. It took a wile before I could stop noticing arrows afterwards. 
Link to my images. 

No comments: