What do You Belive?

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

GUN! - No other word to describe it.



I drew this model for the Photoshop coloring tutorial Joe was giving us. I was having a lot of fun and I could not stop till it was finished. I finally got it done so I thought I would post it on the blog because, It makes sense. Next time I will trace the lines out in illustrator first I did not like the sketched lines. 

There are over 50 layers in this and it takes forever to save. I am not sure what could be causing the slow down, I have a feeling it's something to do with the channels. Even when there was 3 layers it took long.

3 comments:

Killer Bunny Samurai said...

Dude that "Turret" is AWESOMMEE!!!...How long did it take u to do that. WOW mann....In my opinion, you should change the BG colour of your "Gun/Turret" from yellow to sometin else..Just an opinion ;]

Aurora said...

It looks awesome, but dangerous. Somehow I think I'd hurt myself if I tried to use that ._.

Samina said...

That looks amazing...nice job! Now maybe I should go and practice using photoshop some more :p